quality can still be affordable.
Very often homeowners find themselves in a position where they experience damage from normal wear and tear of an aged roof, or from lower quality materials failing to last as long as expected. Red flags like leaking, mold/mildew, wood rot, damaged flashing, etc. all can be signs that it is time to restore the roof that protects your home. While on the hunt for the best option of quality roofing for you and your budget, our priority is to make your vision come to life with affordable roofing replacement and protection that is beneficial far beyond your imagination.
GAF Timberline® HD Architectural designed shingles
Our GAF Timberline® HD architectural shingles offer a modern and stylish design that enhances the look of your home, essentially improving the curb appeal to represent your uniqueness in the neighborhood. Our premium materials deliver comfortable protection and durability to last a lifetime. We offer a wide range of premium GAF shingles in a variety of colors, styles, and limited lifetime transferrable warranty for your future roofing project.
- Class A fire rating, the highest rating possible.
- StainGuard® Protection - Protects the beauty of your roof against blue-green algae
- Dura Grip® - A adhesive that seals each single tightly, reducing the risk of blow offs handling winds up to 130mph.
- Lifetime LTD. transferrable warranty - Non-prorated lifetime coverage.
- Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles - Multi-layer protection at the highest-stress areas of your roof.
1. Lifetime Shingles - GAF Timberline® HD Architectural Shingle provides 8 layers for high performance and beauty, designed with granules that contribute to the integrity of your roof.
2. Cobra® Snow Country Attic Ventilation - Ensures that excess heat and moisture will escape from your home while promoting energy efficiency. This attic ventilation is installed along the ridges and hips of your roof, offering a multi-layer protection at the highest-stress areas of your roof.
3. TigerPaw® Roof Deck Protection - Reduce damaging moisture known to become trapped on your roof deck, while providing leak protection.
4. Pro-Start® Starter Strip Shingles - Adhesive strips helping to prevent shingle blow-offs
5. Weather Watch® Leak Barriers - A seal that helps keep water out the most vulnerable areas of your roof (peaks, valleys, around chimneys, etc.). This seal protects your home from wall staining, ceiling staining and leaks due to water damming.
6. Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles - Premium, multi-layer design with massive 8” exposure is 195% thicker than strip shingles for a superior look.